Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Bye Bye 2016



It’s been quite a while since I last updated my blog.

Blame my procrastination.

Blame it.

NOW.

Done? Good.


Now that’s settled, let’s go straight to the topic..

This blog post is inspired by a few things.
  1. The fact that I update this blog on such rarity, I almost forget that this place exists (well, not really but whatever), hence the update.
  2. The need to close my year properly by spilling what I have done in this year on a blog post, summarising my achievements, failure and whatnot
  3. The need to VENT.

The third reason is mainly what pushed me to turn on my laptop and type all this for y’all. Be grateful. Or not. Idk.


I honestly don’t know what to say about this year in particular. It’s not like the year’s any different from the past years. I mean, shit happens every year. But this year is the most eventful, I guess?

It's hard to catch up you know.


I also have lots of things happening in this year but I’m gonna list some highlights, kot.

From #doneFYP to #donediploma.
From having enough money to atleast cover my expenses to end up still owing people (ouch).
Dealing with heartbreaks, pettiness, love, hatred, pulling, pushing, etc.



Not as eventful as you may think? Boo hoo hoo idc.



The thing is, 2016 is such a roller coaster, be it for me and also for the world. I mean, there might be some hidden controversy that will be revealed in the next 3 days. Who knows?





If there’s a thing (or three) that I learned from this year, it’s to take everything with a grain of salt.



Be pessimistic. Be husnuzon (have good thoughts). Be both. You can be triggered, but trigger with caution as there might be some missed facts that we probably miss out because we were too busy being triggered by the actions made by the person based on the news/info that we see circulating inside the social media.

I mean, WHY ARE THERE LEGIT PEOPLE THINKING THAT THE HIGH 5 EMOJI IN WHATSAPP IS A BUDDHA PRAYING SIGN LIKE WHAT THE FUCK MAN

I mean........


It even made it as a bloody news lol

 




Next, shout out to people who was able to be patient with their other half when y’all fight. I mean, I can’t even handle the annoyance/hatred/fuckery that I felt when I was being accused of hating the person because I ACCIDENTALLY "jeling" the person during my industrial training. AND THE PERSON EVEN HID MY FREAKING PUNCH CARD BECAUSE OF THAT. 




Petty, I tell you. (In my defence, I don't even know that I did that so.. Yeah?)

But all is well now. How? Read on, you lazy bum.




The third one is probably a bit cliché, but I learned that if you wanna settle things, settle it calmly and properly. You won’t go anywhere if you continue to feed you ego with worthless overthinking. I settled my problem above through this method (though I controlled myself from screaming some unnecessary words as s/he chatted me justifying their action to me which WAS BLOODY UNREASONABLE AND FULL OF BS...


...and yet we solved it, properly), so why can’t it work for y’all?


Okay enough with triggering yourself. Please calm down.





So.... 
I guess that’s 2016 in a nutshell for me.


Thanks for the memories, 2016. Though you fucked me a bit harder than I anticipated, I survived. The leftover scars, sores and bruises from the session made me remember you.

Here’s to a vanilla 2017.
Peaceminusoneout


No comments:

Post a Comment